Deluxe Protection Package - Starting at $1500
For those families who want additional planning beyond the will, the Deluxe Protection Package is a great option. The Deluxe Protection Package includes everything in the Family Protection Package, and adds a trust to the estate plan. Our attorneys meet with you to discuss all aspects of a trust and prepare all of the necessary documentation for the trust, in addition to a will and several important documents for your estate plan. Our Deluxe Protection Package contains six documents (the Family Protection Package plus a trust). The documents are listed below.
- Springing Power of Attorney - This allows YOU to decide who will handle your financial transactions during any period of disability.
- Health Care Power of Attorney - This allows YOU to decide who will make any end-of-life medical decisions on your behalf.
- HIPAA Authorization - This allows YOU to decide who can have access to your sensitive health information by allowing health professionals to release this information to the individuals you select.
- Living Will - This allows YOU to express your wishes regarding your medical treatment if you ever unable to communicate these wishes.
- Will - This allows YOU to direct the care of any minor children and the distribution of your property.
- Trust - This allows YOU to designate a third party to hold your assets, which can avoid probate and save considerable time and money.
Preparing these documents beforehand not only provides peace of mind but can help your family avoid probate. No one wants to go through probate if they don't have to. Don't get caught unprepared; these documents provide decisions that affect not only your life, but also the lives of your loved ones.
Unlike other law firms, we provide these documents for a fixed fee and we offer seasonal discounts. Our fixed fee rates allow you to include this package as part of your next big life event. Fill out the contact form below to receive more information about our Deluxe Protection Package, or call us today to schedule a visit with one of our attorneys.