Family Protection Package - Starting at $749
The Family Protection Package is, as the title denotes, a package that protects your family. Unexpected life events can be devastating to family members, and the last thing you want is to cause them more heartache by not being prepared. If you have at least one child in your family, you need a will. Having a will gives you everyday peace of mind because it outlines how your loved ones will be cared for, financially and otherwise, in the case you become deceased. Our Family Protection Package contains five documents (the Vacation Package plus a will) that are essential to have in any stage of life, especially if you have little ones at home. The documents are listed below.
- Springing Durable Power of Attorney - This allows YOU to decide who will handle your financial transactions during any period of disability.
- Health Care Power of Attorney - This allows YOU to decide who will make any end-of-life medical decisions on your behalf.
- HIPAA Authorization - This allows YOU to decide who can have access to your sensitive health information by allowing health professionals to release this information to the individuals you select.
- Living Will - This allows YOU to express your wishes regarding your medical treatment if you ever unable to communicate these wishes.
- Will - This allows YOU to direct the care of any minor children and the distribution of your property.
Preparing these documents beforehand not only provides peace of mind, but can help your family avoid probate. No one wants to go through probate if they don't have to. Don't get caught unprepared; these documents provide decisions that affect not only your life, but also the lives of your loved ones.
Unlike other law firms, we provide these documents for a flat fee and we offer seasonal discounts. Our flat fee rates allow you to include this package as part of your next big life event. Fill out the contact form below to receive more information about our Family Protection Package or call us today to schedule a visit with one of our attorneys.